WHY ADOPT A PET?
- You'll save two lives: the pet you adopt and the pet the shelter can take in as a result of your adoption.
- You'll know what you're getting: Many shelters and rescues provide behavioral assessments on adoptable dogs and vet checks on all adoptable pets.
- Your perfect pet is waiting for you:
- 6-8 million cats and dogs enter shelters each year in addition to countless other species.
- 25-30% of shelter dogs are purebred.
- You'll save money: "Free" pets are no bargain. Shelters and rescues usually cover initial veterinary costs, including:
- Spaying/neutering $150-300
- Distemper vaccination $20-30 x2
- Rabies vaccination $15-25
- Heartworm test $15-35
- Flea/tick treatment $50-200
- Microchip $50
- TOTAL: $320-670
CAUSE 4 PAWS APPLICATION:
Click link below to download application. Fill in and email back to us at email@example.com. No need to sign it now as it needs to be signed in person. Application /uploads/3/2/6/5/3265814/cause_4_paws_application.doc